- The art or artists I feel my work is most connected to is/are Guy Aroch, Paolo Roversi, and Irving Penn.
- The themes that reoccur most often in my work are expressions, gestures, and use of vibrant color.
- After looking at my entire body of my work, I notice ___ because ___
- Others seem to notice most of the subjects in my work are people and I find that this is true and I try not to go into extreme detail over these subjects.
- After looking at my work, it seems as if I might need more drawings because most of my works are photographs, paintings, or prints.
- One of the biggest obstacles that usualy stands in the way of my artmaking is I like drawing or painting from pictures instead of from life and I plan to face this difficulty by making an effort to draw less from 2D images and more from still-lifes or gesture drawings.